Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happiest moment in life...my big day!!

the entrance to St Peter's Church
flower girls...all my nieces

that's me and my bride...


hahaha....that's me, my bro & cousins...



my dad, me & bro...

Here are some photos of the happiest moment in my life...the day i got married to this beautiful lady ( now my wife ) on the 8th Oct 2008. We had families, relatives and friends from overseas who actually flew in to celebrate our wedding ceremony. After the church matrimony we had a traditional chinese ceremony since my wife is a chinese. We had this ceremony called " Pang Teh " where the bride and the groom will be serving tea to the elders. And in exchange of that, the elders will be giving out " Ang Pow " known as a money gift to the newly wed couple...( more money was collected on that day...hehe ) Photos were taken by some buddies of mine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei nice pics can i have a refund for the tes as i did not like it. Hahaha